Saturday, September 5, 2015

VISIONS OF AN ORANGE TREE

My Meditation Painting
Last night at our Medicine Wheel Gathering, I kept getting an Orange tree during meditation time.  I had no clue what that meant.  

On my way home that evening, I was still really thinking on that Orange tree!  I stopped at a stop sign and noticed the car in front of me had Florida plates - ORANGES - staring right at me!  Weird, I thought, but what does that mean??  ORANGES - I was laughing now.  This Florida car was doing about 10 mph BELOW the speed limit.  That never really bothers me because I always know, when I have somewhere important to be (like getting home to lock up the chicken coops) and a car in front of me is going slow, I should just chill and follow the car without passing, because Creator is keeping me from trouble.  

Soon the potential trouble happened!  I saw the deer, so did Florida and he stopped in the nick of time.  The deer may have bumped the car's front corner, but it stopped quickly as well. His feet skidded, he fell, jumped up and ran back to the field.  Didn't appear to be injured.  If Florida hadn't been driving so slowly in front of me, I would have been doing the speed limit (at least) and probably have wiped out that deer (making me super sad).  Yeah, I think that's what the Orange tree meant.  

To continue the story...when we (the Florida car and I) got to the next stop sign, I caught a glimpse of his whole license plate before he made his turn south.  Did that plate read "In God We Trust" along the bottom???  No...I must have been seeing things.  I turned south as well and tried to catch up to that car to get another look.  Hahaha ~ there was NO catching up.  Florida found his gas pedal and left me in the dust!  

Checked it out - YES, Florida does have Specialty Plates which read "In God We Trust" along the bottom! 

I always get something out of Medicine Wheel, but the Orange tree, and what happened on the way home, was just weird.....good "weird" though.


No comments:

Post a Comment